Guy Snowdy has established himself as one of the most highly sought after subject matter experts in the material handling safety industry. He has authored content directly contributing to OSHA regulation 1910.178 and many expert articles for safety publications and associations on 1926.1400 along most types of lift equipment.
- Safety and Compliance Knowledge – Lift & Hoist International, March 2012
- Forklift Know-How on Safety and Compliance – Lift Access, November-December 2011
- The New Powered Industrial Truck. Operator Safety Requirements - What Safety Professionals Should Know – CPCU Society, September 1999
- Adapting Forklift Safety Procedures to Your Site - The Aberdeen Group, 1997
- Cranes and Derricks in Construction – Professional Safety, February 2011
Meet the Trainer
MHS Safety Training's Operator Safety Training program is led and developed by Guy Snowdy whose credentials include over 30 years of experience and extensive knowledge in the material handling and construction equipment industries, particularly powered industrial trucks, aerial lifts, cranes, and rigging equipment.
"Guy’s willingness to tailor the training to our specific needs and the needs of our operators is what truly sets him apart. He picks up on things, sees them and tweaks them to make sure our team understands and is always learning."
- Steve Hess, VP of Safety
Heico Construction Group